1) Maintain good hygiene of vaginal area.
2) If you find any discharge or itching, take medical advice immediately
3) Wear undergarments which fit well and which absorb moisture eg. cotton
4) Do eat balanced meals and healthy food, and get the right amount of sleep. Eat a nutritious meal rich in fresh vegetables and fruits. Avoid high fat meals.
5) Do take your medicine regularly. Your medicine won’t work if you only take it once in a while.
6) Consumption of cow’s milk, cow’s ghee is useful.
1) Excessive vaginal douching with strong chemicals can cause harm.
2) Wearing of nylon undergarments can lead to inflammation and itching. Avoid them.