1) Practice diet control.
2) Prefer bland diet and warm water for drinking.
3) Eat wheat, barley and maize and among vegetables consumption of bitter gourd, long gourd and drumstick is recommended.
4) Practice brisk morning walk at least for 30 minutes.
5) Practice stress management by meditation, yoga postures etc.
1) Avoid sweet and dairy products.
2) Avoid intake of rice and potatoes, which contains lots of carbohydrates.
3) Avoid fried oily and non-vegetarian food.
4) Among fruits avoid banana, chikoo, grapes and pineapples.
5) Avoid sedentary habits, excessive sleep.