Are you feeling overwhelmed during exams? Do you feel anxious during your exam? Is exam stress a cause of your poor performance in exam?
If so, then you should know what are the dos and don’ts to conquer exam stress.
Few minutes before exam start:
- Stop reading and close your books
- Discuss with friend on general topic rather than study
- Positive thinking like- ‘I am well prepared, I will do well’.
During exam in exam hall:
- Be comfortable and calm yourself.
- Relax your body and mind with simple relaxation techniques
- If you are feeling little anxious do deep breathing techniques to calm your mind and then concentrate on exam
- Do not hurry into reading the question paper
- Manage your time to write all the required answers
- Feel comfortable and start your answers.
- In case you do not know a question, don’t waste time. Move on to the next after leaving some space, you can try it later.
After exam when you are out of the hall:
- Avoid post exam analysis of question paper
- Leave for home, avoid study discussions
- Take a break and relax at home
- Concentrate on next day exam topic
- Eat right
- Get ample rest
- Physical exercise and a physical fitness routine
- Take care of your health and lifestyle
- Maintain regular sleep-awake pattern
- Boost memory through meditation
- Spend time with family
- Don’t stop enjoying
- Avoid coffee, smoking and self-medications
- Find solutions to your problems
- Talk to your subject teacher if you face doubts
Try out Ayurvedic remedy to reduce exam stress: COGNIUM Tablets and Syrup:
COGNIUM is an excellent ayurvedic medicine for memory and concentration, formulated by CHARAK PHARMA, shows beneficial effects on exam stress.
COGNIUM is a natural memory enhancer, a blend of medhya (brain tonic) ingredients and possesses excellent antistress, anxiolytic and adaptogenic properties; it helps to conquer stress during exams. COGNIUM is aimed at preserving and enhancing cognitive functions, improves memory, attention and enhances concentration.
So follow these simple but yet effective tips along with best memory supplements to relieve unwanted stress during exam time.
BEST OF LUCK……..!