Every month women get periods, but few days prior to getting the periods, some women may get some physical and emotional symptoms, called as Pre Menstrual Syndrome (PMS). For all the men, this is the time when one has to be more cautious about what you act and speak.
PMS occurs one or two weeks before the start of menses. It disturbs your partner’s physical and mental health.
Roughly about once a month, your dear companion becomes all dominating and screaming demon.
It is not funny for women, also not for men who have to go through all this.
If you too are going through this situation, you are amidst the many men in a relationship with a woman suffering from PMS – premenstrual syndrome; you probably aren’t the only one.
Remember the time, when your best friend narrated to you on how his girlfriend broke into tears, while she was watching funny videos? Does he talk to you often about the mood swings of his girlfriend? Probably he wants to assure himself that he is not alone.
Or maybe your neighbor also once told you how his wife got mad at him when he said, “Honey, I am late”. Do these incidences seem familiar to you? If yes, you all are sailing through the same boat. Your partner may be suffering from PMS. But there is nothing to worry; we have jotted down some handy tips that will help you and your partner cope with it every month.
In a lighter vein, you can consider PMS as a small beast, which causes your partner to behave weirdly.
However, this too shall pass. In this period of anxiety, your partner requires your support and help to overcome this situation.
1. Know the premenstrual symptoms
This can be a little difficult, as PMS is linked to hundred different symptoms. But by knowing at least what some of the symptoms are, you will not be ignorant of the condition. Around 80% of women do complain of one or more of physical, physiological or behavioral symptoms.
Some of the premenstrual symptoms are:
- Sudden mood swings
2. Don’t blame PMS
Don’t point at her PMS symptoms. Women may not like if you relate her emotions to PMS. Even if you feel that her is behavior is not in control, you still don’t blame the PMS, as it may irritate her, or make her angrier.
It is not any easy time for your partner as well. You can definitely help her during this phase. In fact, you only can help her overcome this problem. So instead of wondering what you can do, here are some handy tips that you can follow:
- Talk with your partner, as this will make her feel better, maybe it means spending more quality time together. Do not argue over silly things, like- who puts a plastic to the dustbin, or maybe who will take out the garbage
- Know that during this period women may binge on certain food items such as chocolates and some carbs, as these foods comfort them when they feel bloated and sore
- When your partner complains about clothes feeling tighter than normal, you can suggest a walk. It will be wiser if you don’t remind her about the carbs or chocolates that she has binged on.
- PMS can cause hot flushes and sweating, so its normal that one day she doesn’t even want the fan and other day she may switch on the A.C, or maybe just open the windows
- You will earn some extra credits, if you make her a cup of tea/coffee, and if you want to do more, maker her some delicious meal. This will give you three credits, that you look after her, her hunger will be satisfied and also help in improve her PMS symptoms with the nutritious diet.
Lastly, you can ask her if she knows about the natural herbal supplements for PMS, if she is not aware, introduce CYCLEASE NUTRA to her.
CYCLEASE NUTRA, by Charak Pharma, is a unique synergistic combination of phytonutrients and essential micronutrients beneficial for premenstrual syndrome treatment. CYCLEASE NUTRA eases the discomfort in premenstrual syndrome treatment by exerting 4 distinct actions – anti-inflammatory, anti-spasmodic, hormonal balance and adaptogenic.
Do you want to know more about the symptoms of PMS, you can find it here – Know How The Beast Acts… A Complete Guide To Your PMS Symptoms