In 21st century, we all are facing hectic and chaotic lifestyle. Irritable bowel syndrome (IBS) is the manifestation of such a fast-paced lifestyle. It is alarming that the number of people suffering from IBS is steadily increasing. The root cause for IBS includes lack of nutrition, poor digestion and constant physical and mental stress, all resulting in abnormal gastrointestinal motility.
The outbreak of IBS involves abdominal pain, diarrhea, constipation, bloating and indigestion. After passing stools, IBS patients generally experience the sense of incomplete evacuation. The symptoms usually occur due to faulty or leaky gut wall. These physical symptoms are often associated with emotional or psychological stress.
Regular IBS reduces productivity and leads to frequent mood alteration resulting into frustration and weakness. Seeking relief using modern medications is only the temporary option. One needs to look for a long-lasting relief, which is only possible by obeying the ancient Ayurvedic knowledge. Ayurvedic medicines are safe, natural and effective.
Ayurvedic approach not only controls IBS symptoms and provides psychological support but at the same time, also repairs the leaky gut walls, strengthens it and improves overall quality of life.
Try STOP-IBS – The ultimate Ayurvedic medicine for IBS
STOP-IBS is an herbal formulation based on the Ayurvedic teachings. STOP-IBS eliminates harmful microorganisms in the digestive tract, restores the gastrointestinal motility and increases intestinal health. It supports the natural microflora or healthy bacteria in the intestine, which ensures good digestion. In addition, it helps to relieve the gastric symptoms of bloating, flatulence and indigestion.
STOP-IBS tablets contains herbs such as:
- Shunthi (Zingiber officinale)– A potent anti-diarrheal, relieves gastrointestinal spasms and accelerates stomach emptying
- Musta (Cyperus rotundus) and Ativisha (Aconitum heterophyllum) – Help to combat diarrhea
- Kutaj (Holarrhena antidysenterica) – It has antidiarrheal and antibacterial activity
- Bilva (Aegle marmelos) – Possesses antibacterial property, exhibits significant anti-stress activity and helps the body adapt to stress
- Brahmi (Bacopa monnieri) – Helps in reducing the stress responsible for aggravating the symptoms of IBS
In addition to Ayurvedic medicine for IBS, try to avoid certain foods which can trigger IBS such as chocolates, beans, cabbage, broccoli, cauliflower, dairy products, carbonated beverages, spicy foods and even alcohol. Make positive changes in your lifestyle, follow a balanced diet, manage stress and abide by the principles of Ayurveda to get rid of IBS completely.