Dosage: 1-2 tablets 3-4 times in a day
To know more about the product and its dosage call Dr. Charak or reach us at [email protected]
DOS & DON’TS
- Avoid speaking too much to reduce strain on the throat. If required, talking in a low and soft pitch is advised
- Oil massage followed by hot fomentation over chest and back, especially in the case of chest congestion
- Perform breathing exercise to increase lung capacity
- Avoid exposure to cold wind and rain
- Avoid cold water, refrigerated food items and ice-creams
- Avoid smoking, tobacco chewing and exposure to chemicals, industrials fumes, pollen and dust
- Avoid oily and spicy food
The information on this page should not be used for diagnosis or treatment of your health problem or for prescription without consulting your doctor. Kindly note that the information on this page is not a substitute for a professional medical advice.
Vaibhav Mane –
You get quick results. Just try once.
Punnet E –
Best ayurvedic tablets in the market for sore throat & cough
I am having it one of my local doctor suggested me for this it really works for your throat problems.
PANKAJ JAIN –
Good for Sore throat, cold, etc
I also take to prevent myself from Swine flu
Vinita Bist –
cool your irritating throat .