Fights 5 problems for total hair and scalp care
Enriched with Coconut, Almond, Jojoba, Rosemary and Argan oil, moha: 5 in 1 Hair oil takes complete care of your hair and scalp with following benefits:
- Nourishes hair follicles
- Nourishes and stimulates hair roots and scalp
- Reduces dandruff
- Controls hair fall
- Makes hair smooth and shiny
DIRECTION FOR USE:
Apply to hair and scalp, massage well and leave for an hour before washing.
- Coconut Oil: Coconut oil improves scalp health, fights infections and fungus, supports hair growth, while adding volume and shine.
- Almond Oil: Almond oil makes your hair strong and healthy. The high vitamin E content in Almond Oil is particularly helpful for conditioning the hair.
- Jojoba Oil: Jojoba oil acts as moisturizer, producing a thin film on the hair shaft and scalp to maintain optimal hydration
- Rosemary Oil: Rosemary oil is good to keep the scalp clean, thereby avoiding infections in broken skin
- Argan Oil : Argan oil contains Linoleic and Oleic acids that help to hydrate and moisturize hair
- Wheatgerm Oil: Wheatgerm oil acts as a natural hair nourisher. Also rich in Vitamin B1, B2, B3 and B6 which improves circulation of scalp
- Hibiscus oil: Hibiscus oil is known to prevent split ends and dandruff. Hibiscus Oil is rich in vitamin A, C and amino acids; it restores moisture and nourishes hair
- Tea Tree Oil : Tea Tree oil has antifungal, antimicrobial and antiseptic properties and yet is absolutely gentle on skin. It moisturizes the scalp, clears the follicles and allows hair to breathe
- Sesame Oil: Sesame or gingelly oil is rich in minerals like phosphorous, magnesium, calcium etc and has soothing effects; it protects hair from heat damage and also prevents dandruff