1) Consumption of cow’s milk and cow’s ghee for people suffering from migraine.
2) Early to bed is very useful.
3) Consumption of turmeric, garlic, ginger and black pepper is recommended for these patients.
4) Prefer bland diet
1) Avid fried and spicy food recipes.
2) Avoid food items which cause indigestion and constipation.
3) Avoid exposure to excessive heat, cold and rain.
4) Avoid day time sleeping and spending sleepless night.
5) Avoid curd, bananas and dried things.
6) Avoid drinking cold water and ice-cream.
7) Avoid exposure to rain, excessive cold wind, smoke and dust.
8) Avoid irregular dietary habits.
9) Avoid day time sleeping.