Erectile dysfunction (ED), meaning the inability to get or maintain an erection firm enough during sex. Diabetes is one of the most common causes of ED. Although diabetes and erectile dysfunction are two separate conditions, they tend to go hand-in-hand.
Men who have diabetes are three times more likely to have erectile dysfunction than men who do not have diabetes. Among men with ED, those with diabetes are likely to have experienced the problem as much as 10 to 15 years earlier than men without diabetes. The risk of ED increases with the number of years you have diabetes and the severity of your diabetes. Even though 20% to 75% of men with diabetes have ED, it can be successfully managed in almost all men.
How diabetes causes erectile dysfunction –
- The connection between diabetes and ED is related to your circulation and nervous system.
It is established that diabetes affects not only peripheral nerve function but peripheral blood flow as well.
- Diabetes can cause damage to nerves throughout your body-including the nerves to your penis. Damage to penile nerves can interfere with your body’s ability to send messages to and from the penis, which can lead to ED.
- Atherosclerosis is one of the most common complications of long term uncontrolled diabetes, in which the blood vessels become narrow and hard. Narrowing or hardening of these blood vessels reduces blood flow to your penis, which can cause ED.
- In uncontrolled diabetes cases, due to persistent high blood sugar level body does not produce enough Nitric Oxide (NO), which is a blood vessel dilator and vascular tissues don’t respond as effectively to NO. Lack of vasodilation hampers blood supply to penis, which results in erectile dysfunction.
If you have diabetes but adopt a healthier lifestyle, you may reduce your diabetes symptoms and improve your sexual health.
Tips to prevent erectile dysfunction in diabetes men:
- Keep blood sugar level under control
- Maintain your weight
- Follow healthy lifestyle, balanced diet
- Regular exercise
- Practise Yoga, Meditation
- Stop alcohol, smoking
- Get enough night sleep
- Manage your stress
- Do Kegel exercises
Take Ayurvedic supplements to conquer erectile dysfunction in diabetes :
HYPONIDD is best ayurvedic treatment for diabetes. The ingredients are proven to have a definite beneficial effect not only in lowering blood sugar levels but also in lowering lipids. HYPONIDD acts as a best ayurvedic medicine for diabetes by virtue of its insulin sensitizer, antioxidant and potent antidiabetic properties. HYPONIDD minimizes the chances of diabetic complications like erectile dysfunction naturally.
VIGOMAX FORTE combines herbs like Ashwagandha, Kapikachchhu, and Gokhshur to enhance male performance and useful in erectile dysfunction treatment. It is effective ayurvedic medicine for erectile dysfunction, promotes wellness and functions of reproductive organs.
VIGOMAX FORTE is a natural sex tonic helps to combat stress and anxiety improving the body’s ability to respond to stress, aids the relaxation of blood vessels of genital organs thus, helps in ED treatment in diabetes patient.